Monday, February 16, 2009

Ship Photos - Carnival Splendor

The Group - Sailing Away

Camie and Jamie
Dinner - Kotters, Wilcox, Whitesides

Ice Cream at Midnight
....and Pizza
Freethrow contest - I went 0-4 - Trevor ended up winning it
Brad, Daren, Nate - looking good
Breakfast, before heading to the beach
Jamie's dessert tray
Survivor - Brad lost to Brandon Love in the final
Playing Games in the Library
CLR - We won twice!
Photo on Dress-up night

Some of our "Towel Animals" from our room steward each night




















2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! Neil and I are planning on a cruise for my birthday, but none of our friends want to come party! I think we'll be doing one similar to the one you guys did. I'm so excited, but i do wish we had some fun friends like your group!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yeah, I was going to tell you also, they always make some dumb animal out of my blankey on cruises and I'm not such a fan of that. Leave my poor blankey alone!

    ReplyDelete