The other day, as I took off my USA Soccer t-shirt, my elbow caught a small hole, and rip, good bye old friend. The girls thought it was funny to wear the sleeves on our heads.
Brad and I have known each other for 13 years and have been married for 7!!! Everyday is so much fun- we have three beautiful girls- we love them so much!!!
Presley May
Presley is 5- she loves anything pink- she loves to sing and dance, explore, soccer, art and talking!!!
Hallie Jo
Halllie is 4- she is our peacemaker! She loves dressing up,soccer, singing and dancing and playing with her sisters.
Lily Gwen
Lily is our baby- she is 2, she loves doing anything her sisters are doing, opening and closing things, stacking, dancing and climbing.
Call me crazy, but I don't think Lily is loving her new hat. "What are they putting on my head now!!!" I'm pretty sure that's what she's thinking. :)
ReplyDeleteIs this Brad blogging?? I love it!
ReplyDeleteAre you sure Lilly and Hallie thought it was funny!? Hallie looked extra angry and Lilly is obviously not enjoying it...
ReplyDeleteI still can't believe that "thee" red shirt is gone! I swear you were wearing it the first day I meet you. So sorry Bradley!
ReplyDelete