Monday, February 16, 2009

EASTERN CARRIBEAN CRUISE 2009

Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Domincan Republic, Bahamas

Here was the group - 18 of us:

Brad and Jamie Whitesides
Craig and Chelsea Kotter
Aaron and Anne Blackner
York and Jenny Cooper
Brandon and Kresta Love
Daren and Alli Deru
Trevor and Erma Thomas
Derrick and Megan Thomas
Nate and Camie Wilcox





Airplane - on our way to Fort Lauderdale
We had to stay overnight at a hotel so that we could board our ship the next morning. Since the quality of sleep wouldn't be very good, we crammed 8 into a room.

Not much room for luggage.
On with the trip.....



4 comments:

  1. We had such a great time with you guys.

    P.S. You should see Nick with his shirt off. Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh jamie! what a blast! i wish i had some pics... oh wait thats what the 28th is for... yahooo! i loved your posts of the cruise. your pics are great! i am so glad that we were able to go together and have such a great time. you and brad are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man.... I can't believe how jealous I am, you guys look like you had SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just thought I would let you know I am blog stalking you! :) I saw your name on Michelle's blog. I can't believe you have 3 kids! Wow! They are so darling too! 3 kids and you still have a slammin body!

    ReplyDelete