16 years ago
Friday, January 2, 2009
Merry Christmas!!!
We had a great Christmas! We are so blessed to have such great family and friends! I hope this isn't too long- but here we go. We go to the Whitesides every Christmas Adam- it's so much fun! We missed Grant and Terri this year- but we did get to talk to them! We had a great dinner and Santa came.
Presley and Santa- he gave the girls lip stick- they loved it!
Hallie and Santa- we couldn't get the girls off of his lap!
Lily and Santa- she did so good- she didn't even cry.
On Christmas Eve Tanill, Heather and I got together with our kids and made cookies for Santa.


All of the kids eating their cookies.
On Christmas Eve we got together with my family- this is the Nativity- it gets a bit crazy- but the kids love it!
Hallie was the angel.
Presley got to be Mary...again- she loves it!
The girls opening presents from Nene and Bompa.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



How freaking CUTE! Your girls are at such a fun age, it looks like they enjoyed their Christmas to the fullest.
ReplyDeletePS take picture of yourself!
Your family is sooooo dang cute!!! I love it, and we miss you guys too!! Looks like Christmas was good for you. We will definately let you guys know when we are coming back to Utah.
ReplyDeleteIn the picture of all the kids, it is so obvious who each child belongs to! They all look so much like their moms!
ReplyDeleteHey Jamie I saw your blog on Rich and Michelle's, your family is so cute. I just love your little girls big brown eyes they are darling. Isn't Christmas so much fun with kids!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love the shirt that Tenille has on while you guys were making cookies! It is from Girl's Camp and I am glad to see I am not the only one that still wears it!! Your girls are so beautiful!
ReplyDelete