Monday, January 12, 2009

Here is to remission!!!

So- I got my blood drawn last week- and my platelet count is at 109,000!!! YEAH!!! This is beyond great for me- seeing that the doctors didn't think that I would ever be above 100,000 again!
We are super excited and feel very blessed!
Who needs a spleen anyway right!

8 comments:

  1. 109 is sublime! Woooohoooo! Look what a bit of fasting and praying will do for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! SO happy to hear the good news and that you are feeling and doing so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is such great news!!! Awesome Jam!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's freaking awesome! way to produce some platelets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome Jam...I am so glad to hear you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's great news jamie - we are thrilled that you are doing so well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!!! I'm so happy to hear that...go celebrate or something!! :>

    ReplyDelete