Monday, January 5, 2009

Look out Twilight....

So- I just finished the best book- and I wish that you all could read it but- it's not published yet! So for now- you will just have to take my word- that my sister is the best writer!

Carley- my sister has written a book- she has been writing it for a few years now- she just got finished editing it again- and I finally got my hands on a copy of it- and it was great! I can't wait for her to finish the next book (yes it's part of a trilogy)! And I'm not just saying it cause she is my sister! I love nothing more than a good book- and this is one- it has all of the romance and thrill of first love as the Twilight books and Jane Austin books and what girl doesn't love that!
So- I just wanted to tell the world how smart and creative my sister is- and when she gets it published (I know you will Car)- you all have to read it!
Good job Car!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, sheesh, yowzers, what to say to such praise! We all must keep in mind that you are my sister (favorite one right now!), that being said, next to me my most honest one. Soooo...thanks James, you've been awesome spurring me on this last bit. Thanks lil' sis!
    Car

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi brad and jamie. i found your blog on york and jenny's side bar the other day! I was excited to see all the pictures of your cute family. those three girls simply could not be any cuter, and apparently they love pink, purple...and soccer?? hmm... wonder whose children they are?! anyway, i just wanted to say hi, you guys are such a darling family. jamie it was fun to see you for a bit this summer, i hope you are feeling well these days!:)
    - kelly king
    * i should mention in regards to this post that i am completely impressed that Carley wrote a book! that's amazing. i love a good book as well, as soon as it's in print i will be sure and hook myself up with a copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jamie so Lily has to get a helmet or she was supposed to get one??? Isn't she about 7 months now? I thought they said that we needed to get Kennedy's done around 6 months before her plates closed? Anyway does she need it because her head is flat or something? Well if you read my post back in like October when we first got it on it would probably scare you away from doing it because I was so pissed that we did it because I felt so bad even looking at her. At the time she had her oxygen on still and so I felt like we were overwhelming her with crap on her already little face. It has been since the end of Oct beginning of Nov and she had it off for a few weeks in there also because it was making big sores on her head...does that scare you yet? Now that we are into it a few months and I can really tell a difference and she is actually used to it too, I would say to definitely do it. Well I can't say for you because I don't know why Lily needs it and how bad her head is. Have you checked with your insurance to see if they pay? We are still appealing with mine but we had to pay 1800.00 for it where we got it. (Luckily my parents and Kurt's parents paid) We went to Primary's for the plastic surgeon consult and then to "Ogden Orthotics and Prosthesis" for the actual helmet...I love them they are so nice and the dr they see is great (I guess he isn't a doctor but whatever)! Email me if you have questions because I am sure this comment was way too long and I should have emailed you or something! Good Luck and yes I do think it is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jamie I thought you left your email somewhere on my blog because of going private (or maybe you didn't I can't remember) but I can't find it. If you still want to check in on our blog email me your email address @chelseylindsay@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite!

    ReplyDelete