Well as usual I am so behind! So here are a couple pictures from May- I had a bunch to post but it seemed a bit overwhelming- so from now on I am going to stay on top of things!
OK- to start off, Presley graduated from her first year of preschool- it went by so fast! She has another year- and then I am going to be an emotional mess!
It was super cute- she did great!

Presley posing before it started.

Hallie wanted to be up there singing the whole time- she is so excited for next year!

Presley and her wonderful teacher Miss Cindi- Presley just loves her!

Later that night- after baths- yep- Presley is still wearing her hat!

Brad and Hallie that night- Brad doing a super cool trick with his water :) and Hallie being a cute pirate.

Cute Lily is staning up on everything now- I just had to put her in here too!

Now- I just wanted to show how it is at our house when I lay down for a little "rest"- ya right!

Yep all three girls lay on top of me! It is great!

And this is what happens when Brad does the same- he gets covered and deocrated! And left alone! Silly girls!

Here are our princesses- they dress up and watch movies in their princess tent- it is so cute- this day they were both Snow White- they are so sweet!
What a funny post. You're girls crack me up. They are so cute.
ReplyDeleteYour not you're
ReplyDelete