So, as I got ready to post the girls on their first days of school, I thought I should add some pictures of their last days of preschool, and a few from Mom's and Muffins day- in preschool.

Here is Presley- so excited for her graduation program.
And after.

And Hallie after her graduation program. They both did great, and loved every second of preschool!


Around Mothers Day they have a Mom's and Muffins day at preschool. I lOVE this day, they make you cute things and sing cute songs. And this year I got to go to two! Here are me and Pres.

Presley doesn't like muffins, so she just drank alot of chocolate milk.

Me and Hallie.

As you can see, Hallie loves muffins. She is very excited to be starting her second year of preschool!

I just had to put these on here. Sweet Lily, I love getting to spend more one on one time with her when the girls are both at school. My mom did her hair, this kid cracks me up!


Hallie on her first day of school, the girls pick what we have for breakfast on the first day of school. She choose orange heart pancakes.

Getting ready to go.

With her new backpack.

On our way in.

Presley on her first day, of kindergarten!!! :(
She choose pink pancakes, a "P" and a heart.

Get ready for alot of pictures! Presley LOVES getting her picture taken, she just kept posing for me, so I kept taking pictures. And this isn't even all of them. I was laughing so hard, and still do every time I look at them.
No comments:
Post a Comment