Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July

Yep, I said July, I know that it is October in two days, but this has been in my saved posts now for months, I am going to post it even though it is SO late! I'll keep it short and sweet, I have a few of these from the summer, I will be playing catch up this week, here we go....


All of the fathers on fathers day, up at the Whitesides.


We went to the drive-in and saw Toy Story 3 this summer with some friends, here are the kids.

And the fam.

We swam alot this summer, and did the slip 'n slide too, Hallie loved it, Lily sure tried to love it, and Presley didn't want anything to do with it.




Hallie chillin at a birthday party. She is such a diva!

The 4th of July was a blast, my girls loved every second of it. We went to the parade, the carnival, swimming at my parents, and rushed to the fireworks. A bit crazy, but lots of fun.
Here we are at the parade.


Lily being so good in her stroller, she is such a sweetheart!
And the fireworks. Presley has a thing with her stuffed animals, they are her babies. She made a carrier out of glow sticks for this one.
The girls with their friends.
The fellas. Brad, Trevor, Craig, Eli, Aaron, Tyler.
Hallie has a bit of a fear of fire, and all things associated with it. She does ok, no tears as long as her ears are plugged.
Brad and his girls, Hallie does get used to the fireworks, ears unplugged!

At the end of July it was time for Pres to get her scoliosis x-ray, right now they check it every six months. At her four year old check up her doctor noticed that she had it, they did an x-ray, and did another one when she turned five. That one was a bit worse, so they did another one this last July. The bad news is, it is getting worse, we re-check in six months, and we hope and pray is stops progressing. She is such a trooper and we love her so much!

Well that was July, hopefully I can catch up soon!

1 comment: