she said she didn't care if she looked like a pirate!


Here she is looking at it- she still didn't want to do the other one. It was so sad!
This was the worst part- the lady asked me to hold her for the next one- and she wasn't super happy about it- it broke my heart. I had to keep reminding her ( and myself) that this was her idea- and it was all she wanted for her birthday.
This is after it was over- she stopped crying right after this, I swear!
Here she is- so happy that she did it. She kept saying that she was so glad that she did it.
And here is the cake- the inside is rainbow too- I forgot to take a picture of it cut- but it was pretty cool.
Here is Hallie with her flowers from Brad- the girls LOVE getting flowers form daddy!
Here she is opening some presents at home, yep- she wanted a new car seat for her birthday! She is so easy!

Here she is singing Happy Birthday to all of us.
So- she wanted to have a pajama party- I don't know where she came up with this- but it was allot of fun. These are her new jammies that she picked out- it came with slippers and a wand- so she is being a fairy princess here.

Of course she had to have Hello Kitty on her cake- she loved it!
Here she is opening presents.
Hallie with her cake,
and blowing out the candles.
Hallie is such an amazing girl- she is so sweet and selfless. She is such a good sister- and is always taking care of everyone else. She can make anyone smile- and just makes anyone and everyone around her happy. We love hearing her sweet voice! We are so blessed to have her in our family- we love you Hallie!!!



I'm glad your girls love Hello Kitty! She's the greatest! So, I'm wondering why the freak they didn't pierce both her ears at the same time!? No one wants to go through that twice! She does look adorable though!
ReplyDeleteI don't know! They only had one girl there. When my niece had hers done they did it one at a time too- at a different place! And yes- we love Hello kitty- she does rock!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! I felt so bad seeing those pictures of her crying while getting her ears pierced! Poor thing!
ReplyDelete