Wow! So it's been over a month- what a slacker! With the holidays and this last week of the stomach flu, I haven't had a chance to sit down to the computer and work on the blog. So here we go- starting with Presley's birthday- and yes it was over a month ago- but better late than never!
Our sweet Presley turned five this year, I seriously can't believe it! Time goes by too fast, I just wish that I could make it stop!
Here she is on her big day with her flowers- every year Brad gives the girls their own flowers on their birthday- they love it!
So- for her party this year we had a carnival up at the Whitesides. Brad made a few games in the racquetball court- the kids won prizes and Terri painted faces for us. It was a blast!
I didn't really get a good shot of the games- but Brad did a great job. These two are the best that I got.
Here are Presley and Terri after Presley's face was painted.
The line of kids waiting to get their faces painted.
This is my nephew Josh- his was pretty cool- he love it.
Madison getting her face painted.
Hallie getting hers done.
The birthday girl.
Ok- so I made this cake- and was pretty proud of myself! So here are a few shots of it.
The cake, cupcakes and Presley's flowers.
Here she is with her cake- she wanted a Hello Kitty cake so bad- and just loved it! I think that she had a pretty good day!
We love her so much- she is so much fun, and is so smart! She is such a good sister and example to her little sisters. She loves putting things together and figuring things out- mazes, puzzles etc, she doesn't get this from me!
And she LOVES to sing and talk, the only time that she isn't doing one of the two- is when she is sleeping. She also loves art, running, soccer, climbing, exploring and swimming. She is such a joy in our lives!
We love you Presley- Happy Birthday!



It's so funny to see your nieces and nephews growing up! That looks like a really fun party and I'm IN LOVE with the Hello Kitty cake! (in fact, I'm snuggling in a hello kitty blanket right now!) I'm so impressed that you made it!
ReplyDelete