Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First day of school

I know I'm a bit late on this post- but better late than never right?
The girls started school a few weeks ago- they were both so excited. This year they are both going to preschool- Presley goes in the morning and Hallie in the afternoon- it gets a bit crazy- but they love it!
They wanted pink pancakes for breakfast and their hair in braids-



Hallie and her pink "H" pancake.

Presley and her "P" pancake.

Presley May.



Presley and Ms. Cindy- this is her second year- she loved it and learned so much- she couldn't wait to go back.

Hallie Jo.



This is Hallie running to me after school got out- it was the cutest thing!


Hallie and Ms. Cindy- Hallie couldn't wait to go to school-last year it would break my heart to watch her when we would drop Pres off- she has been waiting for this for a year.
It makes me so sad how fast they are growing up! I just want to keep them home with me forever!

2 comments: