Friday, August 14, 2009

Bird refuge

A few Sundays ago we went for an evening walk at the bird refuge in West Layton. The girls love it here!


Brad and the girls on the walkway- I tend to get a bit freaked out by the noises I hear around me- who knows whats out there right! Then I remind myself that we are in Utah- there are no alligators here- and I'm not on a horror film!
Me and the girls at one of the two tower things.

Brad and the girls with the wetlands behind them- it is really pretty!


Here we are at another one of the tower things- this one is tall- and fun to climb around on.



Brad and Presley.
Me and my hairy man!


Throughout the walkway they have places with information- here are Brad and the girls at one of them- with the wetlands and one of the towers behind them..


This isn't the bird refuge at all- but I noticed that I haven't put any pictures of us swimming this year- so here are Brad, Presley and Hallie playing some game that Brad made up.


And I had to put these of Hallie. She dresses up every day- she loves it! This day she wore the dress and Brad's hat around- we had to call her Brad- funny girl!


1 comment: