16 years ago
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
FREEEEDOMMMM!!!!!!!!
Lily got her helmet off!!!! I'm a bit late on this post- she got it off on April 29- the best day ever! Her head looks great and she is so happy to have it off- she even got it off a few weeks early!! We are so happy for her- the thing drove me crazy- I don't know how may times I cried when I had to put it on or off- it was so sad! But it worked- and we are done just in time for summer- here are a few pics of her with it off and with lots of hair, who knew!- Good job Lils- we love you!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow, for a minute I thought I was watching Braveheart. She's darling with or without the helmet. Now she just looks like Preleys' twin! :)
ReplyDeleteWow that went fast. Probably not for you though. Lily is so cute.
ReplyDeleteOh isn't that just the greatest day ever, it was for us too! It didn't seem like she had to have it for too long, but then again i didn't see her everyday! Good Job Jamie you made it!
ReplyDeleteOh how darling! That really did go by fast. Cute lil gal.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad she got her helmet off. She is such a beautiful little girl! You have all beautiful girls!
ReplyDeleteYeah Lily! That is so awesome and exciting! That really did go by so fast. It was fun to see you guys last night. We need to do that more often!
ReplyDeleteHi Jamie! It's Cara! I found your blog on Meghan's! You girls are so dang cute! You guys did well!! It will be fun to stay in touch!
ReplyDelete